What is pressure
Asked by Prakashgpb | 16th Aug, 2019, 09:14: PM
Pressure is defined as the force applied perpendicularly to the surface of an object per unit area.
Thus, pressure is given as,
P= F / A
The SI unit of pressure is Pascal (Pa), which can also be written as N/m2.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 17th Aug, 2019, 11:15: AM
- Calculate the pressure exerted by cubical block placed over the surface. M = 50 kg, Side Length = 5 cm
- What is force and pressure write a brief note on this question Plz help me with this question
- How does liquid pressure depends upon accelerating due to gravity?
- partial pressure
- numericals on force and pressure
- Q11. long answer. Find the magnitude of pressure in Pascal of a force of 150N that acts normally on an area of 0.25 square meters.
- Q5. long answer. explain the factors on which the pressure exerted by a liquid depends.
- Q3. long answer. Explain the factors affecting the pressure exerted by a solid.
- Q3. how dams resist the pressure of water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number