What is M phase?
Asked by hellyvijaydhar7167.10sdatl | 20th May, 2020, 02:58: PM
Please click on M phase to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th May, 2020, 07:39: PM
- Draw anaphase stage with 3 pairs of Chromosomes. Which is the resting phase? Is it interphase or late G1 phase?
- What are the functions of asters? What is the difference between centrioles and centrosomes? What is a homologous chromosome? Define it.
- what is mitosis
- Why spindle fibre form
- How does the furrow in the animal cell deepen?
- why does the thickning of chromatin material thicken during the interphase?
- What is the shortest test of mitosis
- What is 'M' phase
- You did not mention KINETOCHORE which connects the chromatids to the spindle fibres to pull them towards the poles.......Please confirm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number