what is heart muscles
Asked by suraj.gosavi7261 | 1st Sep, 2019, 08:14: AM
Heart muscle also called as cardiac muscle or myocardium, in vertebrates that is found only in the heart. It performs coordinated contractions that allow the heart to pump blood through the circulatory system.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 1st Sep, 2019, 10:32: AM
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system
- when we say ventricles have thicker muscular wall than atria do.what does atria do means ?? atria do
- How our heart pumps blood
- how does transport of gases take place between lungs and cells
- Why transport is required inside the living body ?
- In multicellular organisms, diffusion is not sufficient to meet it's requirements.Why?
- 1) Which of the four chambers in the heart have thickest muscular walls? 2) Why is it not advisable to give excess water to water the plants? 3) What do you understand by pulse?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number