what is effect of temperature on activation energy?
Asked by | 21st Feb, 2008, 04:59: PM
Ea is activation energy the threshold required for reaction to occur. With increase in energy the kinetic energy increases the rate constant increses exponentialyas per arrhenius equation. rate constant k e-Ea/RTso Ea doenot change with temperature. It is equal to kinetic energy possesed by avagadro number of molecules.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 06:48: PM
- 4.22 sum plz
- Rate of formation of so3 according to reaction 2so2+02=2so3 is 1.6×10-3 kg/min.find rate at which so2 reacts is. Can u pls expain me what is the meaning of rate at which so2 react. is it means rate of reaction or rate of disappearance of so2
- Sir can you please explain michaelis montenegro equation
- The rate of reaction at 40°C is 5 units. The rate of same reaction on at 80°C is
- Determine the rate law and the value of k for the following reaction using the data provided. 2n2o5=4no2+o2 [n2o5] initial rate 0.093 4.84 x 10^-4 0.084 4.37 X 10^-4 0.224 1.16 x 10^-3
- What is the ratio of t3/4:t1/2 for a first order reaction?
- The half life for a first order reaction is 60 mins .What percentage of reactant will be left behind after 120mins.
- The energy absorbed by each molecule (A2) of a substance is 4.4 × 10^-19 J and the bond energy per molecule is 4.0 × 10^-19 J. The kinetic energy of the molecule per atom will be ?
- The reaction: 2NO ---> 2NO + O 2 has an activation energy of 110 kJmol-1. At 4000C, the rate constant is 7.8mol-1Ls-1. What is the value of the rate constant at 4300C? please give the answer with proper calculation of log
- How is the rapid change in concentration of reactants or products monitored for fast reactions?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number