what is dring solution ?
Asked by aryasaxena2003 | 25th Jul, 2019, 05:35: PM
Drying of solution means vapourization and removal of moisture or other liquids from the solution to get dry solid.
Answered by Ramandeep | 26th Jul, 2019, 10:56: AM
- The general formula of an ester where R represents an alkyl group is ? what is ans and explain?
- Difference between toilet soaps and bathing bars?
- Natural detergent and man-made detergent
- How does the use of a detergent help to clean soiled clothes?
- Vinay was trying to create sodium acetate, he added ethanoic acid and ‘A’ in an open vessel. He also added few drops of concentrated H2SO4 to this and was surprised when the solution gave a sweet effervescence. So he repeated this experiment in a closed vessel and obtained ethyl acetate. Then he added ‘B’ and created sodium acetate. Find A and B.
- Two compounds have the same molecular formula C3H6O. Write the name of these compounds and their structural formula.
- and water should come. CH3COOH+CH3CH2OH -------- CH3COOC2H5+H20
- Give a test for experimentally distinguishing between an alcohol and a carboxylic acid.Describe how these tests are performed. 
- Why is the first homologue of KETONE Proponone and not Methanone?......thnx
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number