Difference between toilet soaps and bathing bars?
Asked by rushabhjain.avv | 21st Mar, 2019, 10:07: PM
Toilet soap is used to clean such objects which contains acids and fatty materials, such kind of impurities cleane by these soaps are very well. due to such harsh cleaning properties it leaves skin dry.
Bathing bar have fatty acids with moisturising cream, glycerine or any ayurvedic material. Those have sensitive skin or dry skin should use this since it makes skin soft and hydrate.
Answered by Ramandeep | 23rd Mar, 2019, 05:38: PM
- properties of ethanol ?
- A compound 'C' with molecular formula C2H4O2 reacts with Na metal to form compound 'R' and evolve a gas which burns with pop sound. 'C' reacts with an alcohol 'A' in presence of an acid to form a compound C2H4O2. On addition of NaOH to 'C' it gives 'R' and water. 'S' on treatment with NaOH gives back 'R' and 'A'. Identify C,R,A,S and write down the reactions involved.
- Why is unsaturated fatty acids are added in soap
- A carbon compound ‘P’ on heating with excess conc. H2 SO4 forms another carbon compound ‘Q’ which on addition of hydrogen in the presence of nickel catalyst forms a saturated carbon compound ‘R’. One molecule of ‘R’ on combustion forms two molecules of carbon dioxide and three molecules of water. Identify P, Q and R and write chemical equations for the reactions involved.
- why soap is collidal in solution? how it does ion-ion repultion?
- how are ester formed with reaction
- I have a doubt in science please clear my doubt.
- The general formula of an ester where R represents an alkyl group is ? what is ans and explain?
- what is dring solution ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number