What is a chiral molecule? How to find whether a molecule is chiral or not?
Asked by | 19th Apr, 2008, 12:30: PM
Non super imposable mirror image like structured carbon centers are called as Chiral center.
Carbon not having 3 out of 4 degrees of symmetry are chiral. ( this you will learn in higher class)
Answered by | 21st Dec, 2017, 01:10: PM
- The hybrid orbitals give stronger covalent bond due to
- what is a bond angle
- Bond order difference H2-H2+ and H2
- How to find the oxidation state of Cobalt and chromium in [Co(NH3)6][Cr(CN)6]?
- WHAT IS A DIPOLE?EXPLAIN
- #jiochat what is dipole moment?
- Define bond enthalpy. Give its unit.
- Draw the resonating structures of nitrate ion. Calculate the bond order of N-O.
- What is bond pair and lone pair of electrons?
- Draw an accurate Lewis structure for HONO2, including all non-bonded electron pairs and formal charges. Additionally, provide bond angles around the nitrogen atom.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number