Define bond enthalpy. Give its unit.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th Oct, 2014, 08:44: AM
The amount of energy required to break one mole of bonds of a particular type between two atoms in a gaseous state is known as bond enthalpy.
Answered by | 8th Oct, 2014, 10:44: AM
- The hybrid orbitals give stronger covalent bond due to
- what is a bond angle
- Bond order difference H2-H2+ and H2
- How to find the oxidation state of Cobalt and chromium in [Co(NH3)6][Cr(CN)6]?
- WHAT IS A DIPOLE?EXPLAIN
- #jiochat what is dipole moment?
- Draw the resonating structures of nitrate ion. Calculate the bond order of N-O.
- What is bond pair and lone pair of electrons?
- Draw an accurate Lewis structure for HONO2, including all non-bonded electron pairs and formal charges. Additionally, provide bond angles around the nitrogen atom.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number