What happened when acid react to nonmetalllic oxides?
Asked by Deepak | 25th Jul, 2017, 08:44: PM
Non-metallic oxides are acidic in nature.
Hence they do not react with acids.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 26th Jul, 2017, 10:29: AM
- What will react with baking soda to release carbon dioxide gas a) Nitric acid b) Sodium hydroxide c) Calcium oxide d) Carbon Dioxide
- Find the chemical compounds used in your bath soap and detergent? What are the chemicals used and their usage and side effects? Why the detergent is not being used to cleanse our body? Answer soon
- Which solid compound gives relief when a bee sting causes pain?
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number