What does 20% w/v sugar syrup means what.
Asked by guptarushil6 | 15th Oct, 2019, 10:41: PM
%w\v (percentage weight by volume) represents amount of solute in gram present in 100ml of solution.
So 20% w\v sugar syrup means 20 gram of solute present in 100ml of solution.
Answered by Ravi | 16th Oct, 2019, 06:44: PM
- what is chemical
- What is kinetic energy
- What is inter molecular force?
- What is meaning of kinetic energy
- in a reaction 4.0g of sodium carbonate were reacted with 10g of hydrochloric acid. The product was a mixture of 2.5g of carbon dioxide and 11.5g of sodium chloride.
- How to identify which radical it is? Any tricks to find?
- What are the forth drawback of Delton'theory ?
- In a reaction 5.3gm of sodium carbonate reacted with 6gm of ethanoic acid , the products were 2.2gm of carbon dioxide, 0.9gm of water and 8.2 gm of sodium ethanoic. Show that , these observations are in agreement with law of conservation of mass.
- Maam Is NO a compound or element
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number