What do you mean by numericals?
What do you mean by first law of motion,second law of motion ,thrid law of motion?
Asked by sankalpsatpute | 30th Aug, 2019, 09:50: PM
Numericals are the physics problems which are to be solved by applying physics formulae and the theoretical knowledge.
The first Newton's law of motion states that - A body continues to be in a state of rest or in a state of uniform motion along a straight line unless acted upon by an external unbalanced force.
The second Newton's law of motion states that- The rate of change of momentum of a body is directly proportional to the applied force and takes place in the direction in which the force acts.
The third Newton's law of motion states that-To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 31st Aug, 2019, 05:49: PM
- Why do drawing pins have wide heads?
- A force of 100 N acting on a body of mass m ,for 4 second gives it a velocity of 20 m/s find the mass of the body if it was initially at rest
- Why buffers are provided between boggies of train
- An object experience a net zero external unbalanced force . Is it possible for the object to be traveling with non zero velocity
- Explain the tension in the string
- What will be the force of friction between a ball and the floor if a force of 50N is acting on the ball which is moving with a constant velocity of 10m/s?
- What type of force acts on a rubber ball when we press it between our hands? What effect is produced in the ball?
- Identify the type of forces acting in the following case: 'A toy is moving over a horizontal smooth surface with a constant velocity'.
- Define the term force.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number