How to find force
Asked by vedbidi10jhs.tl | 20th Jun, 2020, 08:55: AM
F = ma
m - mass
a - acceleration
If we know the value of mass and acceleration then we can calculate the value of force (F)
SI unit of force is Newton (N)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th Jun, 2020, 06:35: PM
- Unbalanced force can also change the shape,size of the body as Balanced force do
- A nail is driven into a wooden board by using a hammer. the impact of hammer on the head of the nail reduces the thrust of 25N. If the area of head is 0.5mm square and the tip is 0.1mm square.Find the pressure of head and tip
- Why do bicycle begin to slow down when we stop pedaling?
- How to find force
- How F=mv^2/r? Please explain.
- Are force and weight the same thing
- Why do drawing pins have wide heads?
- What do you mean by numericals? What do you mean by first law of motion,second law of motion ,thrid law of motion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number