How to find force
Asked by vedbidi10jhs.tl | 25th Jun, 2020, 05:37: PM
Force = mass x acceleration
F = ma
If we know the values of mass and acceleration we can determine force using the above formula.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Jun, 2020, 10:09: PM
- The weight of a boy on the surface of earth is 294N. Find its mass.
- A block of wood is kept on a horizontal table the mass of the wooden block is 6 kg and its dimensions are 10 into 10 into 10 what is the pressure exerted by the wooden block on the table
- Unbalanced force can also change the shape,size of the body as Balanced force do
- A nail is driven into a wooden board by using a hammer. the impact of hammer on the head of the nail reduces the thrust of 25N. If the area of head is 0.5mm square and the tip is 0.1mm square.Find the pressure of head and tip
- Why do bicycle begin to slow down when we stop pedaling?
- How to find force
- How F=mv^2/r? Please explain.
- Are force and weight the same thing
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number