How to find force
Asked by vedbidi10jhs.tl | 25th Jun, 2020, 05:37: PM
Force = mass x acceleration
F = ma
If we know the values of mass and acceleration we can determine force using the above formula.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Jun, 2020, 10:09: PM
- A nail is driven into a wooden board by using a hammer. the impact of hammer on the head of the nail reduces the thrust of 25N. If the area of head is 0.5mm square and the tip is 0.1mm square.Find the pressure of head and tip
- Why do bicycle begin to slow down when we stop pedaling?
- How to find force
- How F=mv^2/r? Please explain.
- Are force and weight the same thing
- Why do drawing pins have wide heads?
- What do you mean by numericals? What do you mean by first law of motion,second law of motion ,thrid law of motion?
- A force of 100 N acting on a body of mass m ,for 4 second gives it a velocity of 20 m/s find the mass of the body if it was initially at rest
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number