How to find force
Asked by vedbidi10jhs.tl | 25th Jun, 2020, 05:37: PM
Force = mass x acceleration
F = ma
If we know the values of mass and acceleration we can determine force using the above formula.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Jun, 2020, 10:09: PM
- Why do bicycle begin to slow down when we stop pedaling?
- How to find force
- How F=mv^2/r? Please explain.
- Are force and weight the same thing
- Why do drawing pins have wide heads?
- What do you mean by numericals? What do you mean by first law of motion,second law of motion ,thrid law of motion?
- A force of 100 N acting on a body of mass m ,for 4 second gives it a velocity of 20 m/s find the mass of the body if it was initially at rest
- Why buffers are provided between boggies of train
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number