what do you mean by DNA fingerprinting
Asked by bhatzahiq | 19th May, 2022, 02:41: PM
Please click on DNA Fingerprinting to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th May, 2022, 11:47: AM
- why does recombination occur only in F2 progeny? why not in F1 progeny? also while selfing F1 progeny why are we using different species? if then it will not be considered as selfing
- molecular nature of gene
- Significance of Linkage and crossing over
- Dihybrid cross produces the following progeny - AaBb-240, Aabb- 754 , aaBb- 746, aabb-260. distance between two genes on the chromosome?
- Is complete linkage shown when heterozygous male and heterozygous female drosophila are crossed?
- What is the trait of this pedigree analysis
- the presence of continuous phenotypic variation in an F2 generatin suggest that a character is inherited by
- multiple answers correct question
- linkage occurs on which chromosome usually and why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number