Dihybrid cross produces the following progeny - AaBb-240, Aabb- 754 , aaBb- 746, aabb-260. distance between two genes on the chromosome?
Asked by prakriti12oct | 14th Nov, 2019, 11:20: AM
Total no. of progeny produced = 240 + 754 + 746 + 260 = 2000
Map distance between the 2 genes on chromosome is 25 map units.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th Nov, 2019, 11:35: AM
- molecular nature of gene
- Significance of Linkage and crossing over
- Is complete linkage shown when heterozygous male and heterozygous female drosophila are crossed?
- What is the trait of this pedigree analysis
- the presence of continuous phenotypic variation in an F2 generatin suggest that a character is inherited by
- multiple answers correct question
- linkage occurs on which chromosome usually and why?
- what is the actaual experiment or conclusion made by t.h mporgan on experimenting fruit fly
- A haemophilic son was born to normal parents. Give the genotypes of the parents.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number