What do you mean by anticoagulant?Name an anticoagulant present in blood.
Asked by nike17.gvn | 30th Oct, 2014, 01:12: PM
A substance which prevents the coagulation of blood or the formation of clots in the blood is called an anticoagulant. Heparin is a natural anticoagulant that prevents coagulation of blood in our body.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Oct, 2014, 03:01: PM
- this one
- Why is it necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood?
- Functions of artriole,artery
- Name the two fluids that circulate in the body
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- function of blood
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Who discovered White blood cell
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number