what are 3 differences between a human eye and a camera ? state common things in both.
Asked by | 30th Jan, 2009, 02:41: PM
1. The human eyes uses living cells while the camera is artificial,
2. The eye focus the image using the retina while the camera changes the position of the lenses,
3. The amount of light entery the eye is control by the pupil in the centre of the iris while in camera it is by the diaphram.
1. Both cameras and eyes have lenses that can focus and will project an image ( upside down ) of what they are looking at.
2. The image in both is real and inverted.
Answered by | 30th Jan, 2009, 08:02: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number