CBSE Class 10 Physics The Human Eye and The Colourful World
___________ light deviates more after dispersion.
Dispersion of light takes place as the
________________ colour has maximum velocity.
(a)State the property of light that is used by the prism to form a
- Explan the formation of rainbow with the help of diagram
- Sir , l have a doubt about refraction of glass prism.
- Give an passage of recommendation of spectrum colours to give white light
- When white light passing through prism it split into seven colours but when light passing through glass slab it can't split into seven colours why?
- Violet colour is seen at the bottom of the spectrum when white light is dispersed by a prism. State reasons to explain these observations.
- Why do stars twinkle?
- What is a spectrum?
- Can we recombine the seven spectral colors to obtain white light? Justify your answer.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.