two inclined frictonless teacks one grtadual and the other steep meet at A from where two stones are allowed to slide down from rest one on each track. will the stones reach the bottom at the same time .will they reach there with the same speeed show mathematically.
Asked by pragyanshree mishra | 5th Mar, 2015, 09:33: AM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 5th Mar, 2015, 01:31: PM
- Q8:If the normal force is doubled,then coefficient of friction is
- it is easy to pull lawnmover than to push it
- 5th sum.plz
- 3rd sum plz
- What is friction? Explain how it takes place.
- State the types of friction.
- Explain briefly: (a) Static Friction (b) Kinetic friction
- State the methods to reduce friction.
- Ice skating is based on the phenomena of reduced friction. Explain briefly.
- Determine the acceleration of the car in which a box lying on its floor will remain stationary, given that the co-efficient of static friction between the box and the train's floor is 0.25.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number