The question is attached related to Quadratic equation. Please send the solution in details.
Asked by sudhanshubhushanroy | 10th Nov, 2017, 04:19: AM
Answered by Arun | 7th Dec, 2017, 12:32: PM
- write the quadratic equation, the arithmetic mean, Geometric mean of whose roots are A and G respectively
- root a, root b, root c are sides of a triangle. Find no. of solutions(real) in x, ax^2+(a+b-c)x+b=0
- If ax^2+bx+c has no real roots then? a(a+b+c)>0 (a+b+c)>0 b(a+b+c)>0
- If the two equations 3x^2+ax+1=0 and 2x^2+bx+1 have a common real root, find a and b.
- For the equation , p>0, if one of the root is square of the other then possible value of p?
- For what value of k will be the roots of the expression(4-k)+2(k+2)+8k+1 become a perfect square
- Please explain breifly !
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number