CBSE Class 11-science Maths Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- complete solution set of the equation |x^2-3|+|2-x|=|x^2-x-1|
- let the equations be x^2+x+2=0 and ax^2+bx+1=0 have atleast one common root then a+b equals to
Please solve all of these questions with proper explanation
find the value of p and q if the equation px²+5x+2=0 and 3x²+10x+q=0 have both roots in common.
- the equation x minus 2 to the power 2 + x - 2 - 2 = 0 has how many roots
- The quadratic equation, who's roots are reciprocal of the roots of the equation- ax^2+bx+c,is?
- write the quadratic equation, the arithmetic mean, Geometric mean of whose roots are A and G respectively
- root a, root b, root c are sides of a triangle. Find no. of solutions(real) in x, ax^2+(a+b-c)x+b=0
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.