write the quadratic equation, the arithmetic mean, Geometric mean of whose roots are A and G respectively
Asked by amanamit818 | 6th Oct, 2019, 11:03: AM
let the roots be a and b
quadratic equation is given by
x2 - (sum of roots)x + product of roots = 0
x2 - 2Ax + G2 = 0
Answered by Arun | 8th Oct, 2019, 03:50: PM
- let the equations be x^2+x+2=0 and ax^2+bx+1=0 have atleast one common root then a+b equals to
- Please solve all of these questions with proper explanation
- questions 6
- find the value of p and q if the equation px²+5x+2=0 and 3x²+10x+q=0 have both roots in common.
- the equation x minus 2 to the power 2 + x - 2 - 2 = 0 has how many roots
- The quadratic equation, who's roots are reciprocal of the roots of the equation- ax^2+bx+c,is?
- root a, root b, root c are sides of a triangle. Find no. of solutions(real) in x, ax^2+(a+b-c)x+b=0
- If ax^2+bx+c has no real roots then? a(a+b+c)>0 (a+b+c)>0 b(a+b+c)>0
- If the two equations 3x^2+ax+1=0 and 2x^2+bx+1 have a common real root, find a and b.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number