The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm,
respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
Asked by hemaborate26 | 16th Jul, 2020, 07:08: PM
To find the most accurate value of measurement let us calculate the relative error.
From the calculations, we can see that the relative error in case of length is very less. Thus, the length is most accurate measurement in all of the three measurements.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th Jul, 2020, 08:09: PM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
- What is the need for measurement of a physical quantity
- The position-Time Graph of a body of mass 2kg is attached with the question.What is the impulse on the body at t=0s and t=4s ? Please answer
- what is SI unit
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number