The Binomial theorem related question as well as part of the solution in attached above. Please arrange to send the remaining solution step by step. Unless you provide the complete end solution the very purpose of getting answer or solution asked from uou is defeated. So please take care this point in sending the solution of each and every problem in future..
Asked by sudhanshubhushanroy | 14th Nov, 2017, 09:40: AM
PS: Our purpose is that a student should follow the lead and give things a try so that in future they can solve such examples.
Answered by Arun | 7th Dec, 2017, 10:11: AM
- If H is the HM between p and q then h/p+h/q
- 1/1.3+1/2.5 +......+1/n(2n+1)
- Sum the series to n terms 1.2.4+2.3.7+3.4.10+...
- Sum of term: 1^3+3^3+5^3+7^3....
- PLEASE HELP
- Find the sum of n terms of the series whose nth term is n2 + 2n.
- Find the sum of the series 1 + (1 + 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) + … up to n terms.
- Find the sum to n terms of the series
- Find the sum of the following series: 5 + 7 + 13 + 31 + 85 + …
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number