Asked by kien44123986 | 3rd Mar, 2020, 08:33: AM
To find the sum of the series 1, 1/1.3, 1/2.5, 1/3.7, ... 1/n(2n+1)
Answered by Renu Varma | 11th Mar, 2020, 12:12: PM
- If H is the HM between p and q then h/p+h/q
- Sum the series to n terms 1.2.4+2.3.7+3.4.10+...
- Sum of term: 1^3+3^3+5^3+7^3....
- PLEASE HELP
- Find the sum of n terms of the series whose nth term is n2 + 2n.
- Find the sum of the series 1 + (1 + 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) + … up to n terms.
- Find the sum to n terms of the series
- Find the sum of the following series: 5 + 7 + 13 + 31 + 85 + …
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number