CBSE Class 11-science - Special Sequences and Series Videos
Special Sequences and Series
This video covers examples related to Summation of a series containing squares of first n natural numbers cubes of first n natural numbers and Method of Difference to find the nth term of a series.
- 1•4•7+2•5•8+3•6•9+....... find sn
If H is the HM between p and q then h/p+h/q
- 1/1.3+1/2.5 +......+1/n(2n+1)
- Sum the series to n terms 1.2.4+2.3.7+3.4.10+...
- Sum of term: 1^3+3^3+5^3+7^3....
- Find the sum of n terms of the series whose nth term is n2 + 2n.
- Find the sum of the series 1 + (1 + 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) + … up to n terms.
- Find the sum to n terms of the series
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.