Find the sum of the series 1 + (1 + 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) + … up to n terms.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Here, Tn = (1 + 2 + 3+ … + n) =
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- If H is the HM between p and q then h/p+h/q
- 1/1.3+1/2.5 +......+1/n(2n+1)
- Sum the series to n terms 1.2.4+2.3.7+3.4.10+...
- Sum of term: 1^3+3^3+5^3+7^3....
- PLEASE HELP
- Find the sum of n terms of the series whose nth term is n2 + 2n.
- Find the sum to n terms of the series
- Find the sum of the following series: 5 + 7 + 13 + 31 + 85 + …
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number