THE 6TH TERM OF AN A.P. IS 16TH AND THE 14TH TERM IS 32. DETERMINE THE 36TH TERM
Asked by burhanshaheen | 12th Sep, 2018, 09:48: AM
Use the formula of 'terms' of an AP.
Tn = a + (n-1)d
'a' = first term
'd'= common difference
In the Q,
6th term is 16
14th term is 32.
Compare both the terms.
a6 = 16 = a + 5d
a14 = 32 = a + 13d,
d = 2
and a = 6.
Now, T36 will be a + 35d.
Substitute the values of 'a' and 'd' and get the solution.
Answered by | 12th Sep, 2018, 11:06: AM
- FIND THE SUM OF ALL ODD NO. LESS THAT 50 AND FIRST 12 NATURAL NUMBERS EACH OF WHICH IS A MULTIPAL OF 7
- Find the number of terms: 5 2 -1 ......-49
- Determine the A.P., whose fifth term is 16 and the difference of the eighth term from the thirteenth term is 20.
- 10the term of the sequence tn=2n-5
- The first term of two A.P.s are equal and the ratios of their common differences is 1:2 If the 7th term of first A.P and 21th term of second A.P are 23 and 125 respectively. Find two A.P.s
- How to find nth term of an arithematic sequences
- Can 2n² -7 be the n th term of an A.P.?Explain.
- If the n th term of the A.P .58,60,63........ is equal to the n th term of the A.P -2,5,12.......,find the value on n.
- Find the 10th term from the end of the A.P 4, 9, 14........., 254
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number