ICSE Class 10 Maths Arithmetic Progression
- An AP 5,12,19,...has 50 terms.find its last term
- The sum of the first six terms of an A.P is 42. The ration of the 10th and 30th term is 1:3. Find the first and 13th term.
- FIND THE SUM OF ALL ODD NO. LESS THAT 50 AND FIRST 12 NATURAL NUMBERS EACH OF WHICH IS A MULTIPAL OF 7
- Find the number of terms: 5 2 -1 ......-49
- Determine the A.P., whose fifth term is 16 and the difference of the eighth term from the thirteenth term is 20.
- 10the term of the sequence tn=2n-5
- The first term of two A.P.s are equal and the ratios of their common differences is 1:2 If the 7th term of first A.P and 21th term of second A.P are 23 and 125 respectively. Find two A.P.s
- How to find nth term of an arithematic sequences
- Can 2n² -7 be the n th term of an A.P.?Explain.
- If the n th term of the A.P .58,60,63........ is equal to the n th term of the A.P -2,5,12.......,find the value on n.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.