Suresh and Babu can complete a piece of work in 35 days while Suresh alone can complete the same work in 60 days. In how many days Babu alone will be able to complete the same work ?
Asked by Manju | 21st Aug, 2016, 05:42: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 22nd Aug, 2016, 09:05: AM
- 15 books for each 30 price increases cost increase 45 how many books can she buy how much money left
- School hostel has enough food for 800 students for 80 days. after 5 days 50 students left the hostel. How much longer the food will last?
- If s is inversly proportional to t, jow does s change when t is tripled
- alone can finish a piece of work in 15 days and B alone can finish the same work in 10 days how much time will they take if they work together
- 40 boys earn Rs 2000 in 20 days, how much will 50 boys earn in 24 days?
- Define inverse variation and give an example.
- 8 persons can complete a certain job in 12 days. How many days will it take if 24 persons do the same job?
- Quantities x and y vary inversely and when x = 15, y = 6. Which of the following is not a possible pair of corresponding values of x and y. (i) 10 and 9 (ii) 18 and 6 (iii) 5 and 18
- In the following table, the two quantities x and y vary inversely. Find the missing numbers. x 14 42 b y 12 a 28
- Shruti cycles to her school at an average speed of 18 km/h. It takes her 30 minutes to reach her school. If she wants to reach her school in 20 minutes, what should be her average speed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number