CBSE Class 12-science Answered
The properties of electromagnetic waves are:
1. They are transverse in nature.
2. They do not require any material medium for their propagation.
3. Electromagnetic waves travel with a velocity 3 x 108 m/s.
4. They are produced by accelerated charges.
5. These waves obey the principle of superposition.
Nature and characteristics of electromagnetic waves ...This video explains nature and characteristics of electromagnetic waves.
Electromagnetic Waves - Part 2This video explains other characteristics of the electromagnetic waves and ...
Electromagnetic Waves - Exam Decoded ...This video contains practice questions on characteristics of em waves.