State the difference between urochordates and cephalochordates with reference to the notochord.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 31st May, 2016, 06:43: AM
1) The notochord is present in the larval tail.
1) The notochord extends from the head to the tail region and is persistent throughout their life.
Answered by | 31st May, 2016, 08:43: AM
- state the important of air bladder in Pisces.
- Is development direct or indirect in cnidaria and chondrichthyes and cyclostomata? Is fertilization external or internal in cnidaria, annelida and cyclostomata?
- Name the fish which has an electric organ.
- Why do cartilaginous fish swim constantly?
- Name the organ which regulates buoyancy in Rohu.
- Which two sub-phyla are collectively referred to as protochordates?
- Name the reptile which has a four-chambered heart.
- What is the most unique characteristic of mammals?
- Enlist the characteristic features of Petromyzon as representative of class Cyclostomata.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number