CBSE Class 11-science - Chordata Videos
- state the important of air bladder in Pisces.
- Is development direct or indirect in cnidaria and chondrichthyes and cyclostomata? Is fertilization external or internal in cnidaria, annelida and cyclostomata?
- Name the fish which has an electric organ.
- Why do cartilaginous fish swim constantly?
- Name the organ which regulates buoyancy in Rohu.
- Which two sub-phyla are collectively referred to as protochordates?
- Name the reptile which has a four-chambered heart.
- State the difference between urochordates and cephalochordates with reference to the notochord.
- What is the most unique characteristic of mammals?
- Enlist the characteristic features of Petromyzon as representative of class Cyclostomata.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.