CBSE Class 11-science Biology Animal Kingdom
- phylum annelida silent features
- Bioluminescence is prominent in the phylum * 1 point a) Porifera b) Platyhelminthes c) Ctenophora d) annelida
- Note on sexual reproduction in sponges
- what is hectocotylus arm?
- Name the cells which line the spongocoel in Sycon.
- State any two examples of phylum Coelenterata.
- What type of digestion is seen in the members of phylum Porifera?
- Name the cnidarian which exhibits alteration of generation.
- Define bioluminescence.
- Write the scientific name of the freshwater sponge.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.