Solve the system of inequalities graphically
x ≤ -2, y ≥ 2
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Here we draw the graphs of linear equations x = -2 and y = 2 and then shade the regions for respective inequalities and we get this figure.
The doubly shaded region is the required region.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Solve the system of inequations graphically x y, y + x 5, x, y 0
- Show that the solution set of the system of inequalities is an unbounded set. y - 3x 3, 2y + 3x - 6
- Find the vertices of the figure enclosing the region represented by the following system of inequalities. 7x + 10y 70 3x + y 18 x 0, y 1.
- Show that the solution set is empty for the system of inequalities 2x + y ≥ 4 and 2x + y < -6
- Solve the system of inequalities graphically
- Find the quadrant in which the region is to be shaded for the system of equations
- Find the area enclosed by the system of inequalities
- Show that the solution set is empty for the system of inequations: 2x-1, 4x-2y-90
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number