Solve sum b
Plz dont give any link of other solved sum
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 13th Jan, 2018, 03:11: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 16th Jan, 2018, 09:36: AM
- Determine the A.P., whose fifth term is 16 and the difference of the eighth term from the thirteenth term is 20.
- 10the term of the sequence tn=2n-5
- The first term of two A.P.s are equal and the ratios of their common differences is 1:2 If the 7th term of first A.P and 21th term of second A.P are 23 and 125 respectively. Find two A.P.s
- How to find nth term of an arithematic sequences
- Can 2n² -7 be the n th term of an A.P.?Explain.
- If the n th term of the A.P .58,60,63........ is equal to the n th term of the A.P -2,5,12.......,find the value on n.
- THE 6TH TERM OF AN A.P. IS 16TH AND THE 14TH TERM IS 32. DETERMINE THE 36TH TERM
- Find the 10th term from the end of the A.P 4, 9, 14........., 254
- If the pth term of an A.P. is q and the qth term of an A.P. is p, show that its nth term is (p+q-n).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number