Pl solve questions no 10
Asked by shobhit | 21st Feb, 2019, 11:01: PM
The compound in option D will give the racemic product on alkaline hydrolysis.
Answered by Ramandeep | 22nd Feb, 2019, 11:19: AM
- sir/madam, in NCERT chemistry books in organic chemistry sometimes hydrolysis rxn takes places by acid and water(H2SO4 + H2O/ H3O+/H+ + H2)), base with water(NaOH + H2O/ KOH + H2O) and other times only with water(H2O) what is the difference between the three and when do we use them in rxns ? hydrolysis means breaking or cleavage of compounds using water.... am I right? request u to answer all questions pls
- name the product formed when chloromethane react with aqus AgCn
- pls solve sir
- pls solve the prob
- Why the given tautomer is not right ?
- Most reactive nucleophile from the following is?
- Y reacts with Z to give (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Z is :- (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Give the structure and the IUPAC names of all the carbonyl compounds having formula C4H8O.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number