Sir! How hydration enthalpy is responsible for the reducing nature..? Please explain..
Asked by Yogeshkumarverma408 | 21st Feb, 2020, 07:11: PM
Check the hint, here.
Answered by | 23rd Feb, 2020, 10:18: PM
- what is the neutralization reaction
- What is the chemical name of baking soda
- what is chemical equation
- What do you mean by crystalline nature of salts?
- what is hardness of water
- What happens when after adding water to quicklime it is applied on the walls ?
- what is a quicklime?
- is the common salt used in our homes purely sodium chloride or does it contain any impurities?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number