Q2. why do ink pens only work when we apply pressure?
Asked by Chandrashekhar | 24th Sep, 2018, 07:54: PM
There is metal ball at the nib of the ink pen or ballpoint pen which allows enough amount of ink to flow out of it while when pressure is applied on the pen allowing us to write smoothly.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 26th Sep, 2018, 12:29: PM
- What is force and pressure write a brief note on this question Plz help me with this question
- How does liquid pressure depends upon accelerating due to gravity?
- partial pressure
- numericals on force and pressure
- What is pressure
- Q11. long answer. Find the magnitude of pressure in Pascal of a force of 150N that acts normally on an area of 0.25 square meters.
- Q5. long answer. explain the factors on which the pressure exerted by a liquid depends.
- Q3. long answer. Explain the factors affecting the pressure exerted by a solid.
- Q3. how dams resist the pressure of water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number