Asked by | 4th Apr, 2015, 12:23: PM
Let the initial point of the farmer be point P
The distance covered by the farmer in 40 s is 4 × 10 = 40 m.
The total time given: 2 min and 20 s = (2 × 60) + 20 = 140 s
Since the farmer moves 40 m in 40 s, therefore in 1 s the farmer covers a distance,
Therefore, the distance covered by the farmer in 140 s is:
140 × 1 m = 140 m.
Thus the number of rotations to cover 140 m along the boundary is:
So, the farmer will be at point R after 140 s.
So the displacement = PR = = 14.1 m
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 13th Dec, 2017, 06:29: PM
- Derivation of the three equation s of motion
- In derivation of the second equation of motion which side denotes acceleration
- Prove that if a body is thrown vertically upward the time of ascent is equal to the time of descent
- A ball is thrown vertically words from ground when it is at three fourth of its maximum height its speed is 20 metre per second the speed of throw is
- What is the 1st equation of motion
- Derive 3 equations of motion
- S=UT+1/2AT2 IS USED FOR WHAT
- a man throws a ball with the same speed vertically upwards but after the other at an interval of 2 seconds what should be the speed of the true so that more than two balls iron sky tenida given g equals to 10 metre per second square
- Derive the 2nd equation of motion
- derive the equation of motion v = u + at, using graphical method.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number