Q. Will force or friction come into play when a rain drop rolls down a glass window plane?
Asked by jayshamdholi100 | 13th Aug, 2019, 08:30: PM
Yes, there will be friction between a rain drop and glass window plane. But as the window surface is smooth the frictional force is not so strong to hold the rain drop on window surface and thus rain drop rolls down.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Aug, 2019, 12:09: PM
- what is frictional force
- You have to shift a heavy box in the store room.Which method you will use to reduce your effort and why?
- How static friction work ?
- why does rolling friction create lesser friction compared to the force created while sliding or dragging?
- how static friction is dieefernt than sliding friction?
- 1.Explain four method by which friction between two solids surface in contact can be reduced.
- Why is it difficult to light a matchstick by striking it on a smooth surface?
- Is friction a self adjusting force?
- Name two common lubricants.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number