Plz tell how to draw graph for 12th sum and solve it
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 29th Nov, 2019, 04:19: PM
Area bounded by curves y2=4a2(x-1), x=1 and y=4a
Answered by Renu Varma | 1st Dec, 2019, 09:21: AM
- Please help with the solution step by step
- Plz answer 23rd sum with easy graph
- What will be the answer for this question?
- Please answer this question.
- PLease help me out!
- What is the area bounded by the curve y = f(x), X-axis and the ordinates x = c, x = d?
- find the area of the triangle formed by the line x + y = 3 and angle bisectors of the pair of straight lines .
- Find the area bounded by the curve and X-axis.
- Find the area enclosed by the curve , x = 6, x = 9 and X-axis.
- Find the area of region bounded by , x = 1, x = 4 and the X-axis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number