CBSE Class 12-science Maths Applications of Integrals
Please help with the solution step by step
Plz answer 23rd sum with easy graph
What will be the answer for this question?
Please answer this question.
PLease help me out!
- What is the area bounded by the curve y = f(x), X-axis and the ordinates x = c, x = d?
- find the area of the triangle formed by the line x + y = 3 and angle bisectors of the pair of straight lines .
- Find the area bounded by the curve and X-axis.
- Find the area enclosed by the curve , x = 6, x = 9 and X-axis.
- Find the area of region bounded by , x = 1, x = 4 and the X-axis.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.