Please explain the long division method for finding the square root of a number.
Asked by maheshpdm2 | 14th Mar, 2015, 06:04: PM
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 15th Mar, 2015, 09:19: AM
- A tin maker bought a sheet of tin of length 4.40m and width 1.16m he made cylindrical tins closed on both the sides of height 20cm and radius 7cm while making each tin 88cm2 sheet is wasted ,then how many tins can be made from sheet?
- If the TSA of a cylinder is 1672 cm^2 and h = 12 cm, find r.
- A hemisphere of maximum possible diameter is placed over a cuboidal block of side 7 cm .find the surface area of the solid so formed.
- question no 13 part 1
- A circus tent consists of a cylindrical base surmounted by a conical roof. The radius of the cylinder is 20 m. The height of the tent is 63 m and that of the cylindrical base is 42 m. Find the area of the canvas used for making it.
- A solid is made of a cylinder with hemispherical ends. If the entire length of the solid is 108 cm and the diameter of the hemispherical ends is 36 cm, find the cost of polishing the surface of the solid at the rate of 7 paise per sq. cm.
- From a solid cylinder, whose height is 8 cm and radius 6 cm, a conical cavity of height 8 cm and of base radius 6 cm is hollowed out. Find the total surface area of the remaining solid.
- A toy is in the form of a cone surmounted on a hemisphere. The diameter of the base and the height of the cone are 6 cm and 4 cm, respectively. Determine the surface area of the toy.
- A vessel is in the form of a hollow hemisphere mounted by a hollow cylinder. The diameter of the hemisphere is 14 cm and the total height of the vessel is 13 cm. Find the inner surface area of the vessel.
- A conical hole is drilled in a circular cylinder of height 12 cm and the base radius 5 cm. The height and base radius of the cone are also the same. Find the whole surface area of the remaining cylinder.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number