CBSE Class 10 - Surface Area: Combination of Solids Videos
- a wooden toy rocket is in the shape of cone mounted on a cylinder. The height of the entire rocket is 15 cm, while the height of the conical part is 4 cm. The base of the conical portion has a diameter of 6 cm, while the base diameter of the cylindrical portion is 4 cm. If the conicle portion is painted green and the cylindrical portion is painted blue, find the area of the rocket. (use π=3.14)
- A hemispherical depression is cut out from one face of cubical block of side 7cm, such that the diameter of the hemisphere is equal to the edge of the cube. Find the surface area of the remaining of solid. .
- In cuboid the length of its diagonal is 5√5 and sum of its length breadth and depth is 19 than find it's TSA
Why isn't the base of the cylinder included in the TSA of the bird bath??
- a tent is in the shape of a right circular cylinder up to a height of 3 m and conical above it. the total height of the tent is 13.5 m and the radius of its base is 14m. find the cost of cloth required to make the tent at the rate of rs. 80 per metre.
- Acircus tent is cylindrical upto a height of 3.3m and conical above it. If the slant height and perpendicular height of conical part is 40 m and 24m respectively, then find the total canvas used in making a tent. Also find the cost of canvasing a tent at the rate of rs.12.5 per m sq. (II=3.14)
A tin maker bought a sheet of tin of length 4.40m and width 1.16m he made cylindrical tins closed on both the sides of height 20cm and radius 7cm while making each tin 88cm2 sheet is wasted ,then how many tins can be made from sheet?
- If the TSA of a cylinder is 1672 cm^2 and h = 12 cm, find r.
- A hemisphere of maximum possible diameter is placed over a cuboidal block of side 7 cm .find the surface area of the solid so formed.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.