Please explain me systolic and diastolic pressure.
Asked by Kalita Padmanath | 30th May, 2014, 08:23: PM
(i)Diastolic pressure is the pressure that is exerted on the walls of the arteries around the body in between heart beats when the heart is relaxed but systolic pressure is the measure of the amount of pressure that blood exerts on arteries and vessels while the heart is beating.
(ii) Range of systolic pressure ranges between 60-80 but diastolic pressure is 90-120.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 31st May, 2014, 11:31: AM
- question: lymph flows in a) intracellular space b) extracellular space c) artery d) vein
- Does double circulation take place in reptiles ?
- what is heartbeat and blood pressure
- In which direction the lymph travels
- why does absorbtion of digested food occur in small intestine
- What are the component of the transport system in human being? What are the function of these components.
- what is digestive system
- when we say ventricles have thicker muscular wall than atria do.what does atria do means ?? atria do
- How our heart pumps blood
- how does transport of gases take place between lungs and cells
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number