Phase of cardiac cycle in which the auricles contract.
Asked by kingmaker3636ab | 8th Feb, 2019, 04:23: PM
The phase of cardiac cycle in which the auricles contract is called Auricular Systole.
The cardiac cycle describes the biological events which take place in the heart for the span of a heartbeat. It consists of three phases- atricular systole, ventricular systole and normal diastole
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 8th Feb, 2019, 05:02: PM
- various functions of heart
- what will happen if deoxygenated blood mixes with oxygenated blood ?? 🤔
- why is it neccessary to know the blood group before giving transfusion?
- What is circulatory system?
- name the structure that holds the heart valves in position.
- What is most important question in circulatory system?
- what is double circulation
- 1)diff. btw antibodies and antibiotics(source) 2)the nearest organ to which heart supplies oxygenated blood
- What is the difference between single circulation and double circulation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number