ON CAROBOXLIC ACID
Asked by | 22nd Feb, 2008, 09:17: PM
Carboxylic acid has COOH group and releases a H+ ion and stabilises by resonance in C=O and C-O so the C=O is not available for reaction as it is in resonance unlike aldehydes.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 07:52: PM
- Why the given tautomer is not right ?
- Most reactive nucleophile from the following is?
- Sir Pl solve questions no 10
- Y reacts with Z to give (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Z is :- (1) (2) (3) (4)
- Give the structure and the IUPAC names of all the carbonyl compounds having formula C4H8O.
- Write the IUPAC name of
- Draw the structural formula of 1-phenylpropan-1-one molecule.
- Draw the structure of 3-methylbutanal.
- Write the IUPAC name of the compound:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number