On a bright sunny day, when we pass under a tree covered with a very large number of leaves, we often see bright circular patches of light on the ground.
(a) What are the bright circular patches of light?
(b) Name the object in this case.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(a) The bright circular patches of light are the pinhole images of sun.
(b) Sun is the object in this case.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is s pin hloe camera
- what is pin hole camera
- what do pinhole camera
- What is pinhole camera? How does the word F appear in a pin hole camera?
- Write any one use of pinhole camera.
- How can a pinhole camera be used to see the image of Sun?
- How is a pinhole camera similar to human eye?
- What is the purpose of enclosing the tracing paper part of a pinhole camera in a bigger box?
- How does a tree looks like when seen through pin hole camera?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number