Write any one use of pinhole camera.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th May, 2015, 01:56: PM
A common use of the pinhole camera is to capture the movement of the sun over a long period of time. This type of photography is called solargraphy.
Answered by | 14th May, 2015, 03:56: PM
- what is s pin hloe camera
- what is pin hole camera
- what do pinhole camera
- What is pinhole camera? How does the word F appear in a pin hole camera?
- How can a pinhole camera be used to see the image of Sun?
- On a bright sunny day, when we pass under a tree covered with a very large number of leaves, we often see bright circular patches of light on the ground. (a) What are the bright circular patches of light? (b) Name the object in this case.
- How is a pinhole camera similar to human eye?
- What is the purpose of enclosing the tracing paper part of a pinhole camera in a bigger box?
- How does a tree looks like when seen through pin hole camera?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number